It was just a dream…



I dreamed of you the other night. It felt so real. So true. I couldn’t remember what happened anymore. But I could still feel ‘it’ until now. You were there. You were holding me tight. You were looking at me like I’m the only lady in the world. And I could feel the love that I’ve been longing for… I couldn’t explain it but I felt it. How could it happen? All you did is tell me those words… But you never did anything. Not once that I could remember or feel… But in my dream, I was so happy… Satisfied… Relieved of all the pain that we’ve caused each other…  I still close my eyes every time I want to feel ‘it’ again… It touches my soul… It reaches my heart…
—-
I miss Baguio… I miss your “hey’s…” I miss you… And all I could do is miss you and shout everything I feel here hoping it will reach you one day… We cannot undo what’s been done… I cannot take you away from her… She who knows how to appreciate your love… I cannot be that person you wanted… This is all I could do…

No comments:

Post a Comment